Return to Help Index
Additional Support
What is the number for Roadside Assistance?
  If you have an active Ford ESP, you can call roadside assistance at 1-800-241-3673.
Where can I find my serial number or VIN?
  The Vehicle Identification Number or VIN is a 17-character code that can be found on your dashboard, the driver's side door jamb sticker, and many title documents and insurance papers.

To locate the VIN on your vehicle, stand on the driver's side of the vehicle and look through the lower corner of the windshield.  You can also find the VIN by opening the door and look in the door jamb area. All cars and light trucks built after 1981 have a unique 17-character VIN.

If you cannot locate your VIN, please give us a call at 1-937-552-5616 and ask for the Genuine Ford ESP Department.
Why do you need the current miles on the vehicle?
  Ford Motor Company requires all ESP contracts to include the vehicle's current odometer reading.
How do I contact you?
  Please visit the Customer Service Page to email us or call us at 1-937-552-5616.